Monday, July 16, 2012

Vikram's film music by AR Rahman.

Director Shankar who is fresh from the super success of Nanban is very busy with pre-production work on his next film with Vikram, I. However, the ace director took some time out to update fans about the film. He said that the Tamil letter, I stands for beauty, King, guru, astonishment, vulnerability, tenderness etc. V Ravichandran of Aascar Films will be bankrolling I and music is by AR Rahman


AR Rahman has already completed a song which has lyrics by Kabilan and has been rendered by Vijay Prakash. Shankar said that I is going to be a romantic thriller and contrary to what has been reported it is not about politics or elections. Shooting will begin from mid July. I is clearly off to a good start and we can expect great things from this amazing team

No comments:

Post a Comment